In this fourth part of a mini-season on Leading Teams in Chaos I reflect on how nearly all leaders know what it’s like to be part of a highly effective team, but very few know how to build one. I also consolidate the 5 Agreements a team needs to make, and explore the 4 Commitment Cards to arrive at those agreements so that the team members feel committed, not just compliant. Insights include:
- How knowing effective teams is not the same as building one.
- Consolidating the 5 Agreements of a Team and how to get started if you’re stuck
- Moving from My Version to Our Version
- The 4 Commitment Cards and the Conversation Box
- Episode 20: Commitment in Chaos
- Episode 28: We Need to Talk About Conversations
- Episode 29: Deepening Connections in Chaos