People out there are really struggling. And the Chaos has moved from external disruption (economy and autonomy) to internal questioning as we struggle for meaning. In this episode I focus on what this means for leaders and their role.
- How the Leader today has now become the white-collar frontline worker
- The 3 Migrating Stages of people’s struggle during the pandemic
- Finding Meaning as a key to Resilience
- Why Finding Meaning is not a Quest
- Episode 31: “Your PPE for a Better 2021”
- Episodes 12 - 14: “Motivation in Chaos, Parts 1, 2, & 3”
- Episodes 9 - 10: “Remote Leadership, Parts 1 & 2”
Listener Review - 5 Stars:
Leadership in Chaos is a hot topic, deals directly with the challenges of Covid as well as suggesting simple and clear approaches to improve. Well worth the investment of 15 minutes a week.
Support the show (https://flowukandireland.com/)