In this sub-set of the mini-season on Leading Teams in Chaos I focus on Trust. Isn’t it peculiar that whilst everyone agrees that Trust is a crucial ingredient to growing high performance in a team, I have never - in almost 30 years working with teams globally - been asked to host a conversation to discuss the topic specifically. In this episode I explore why this is. I also share a more workable definition of Trust and its component parts, that helps turn the abstract into something more tangible and therefore more manageable.
- Why Trust is more important than ever in our evolving hybrid working world
- Moving from abstract to specific - The 3 Legs of the Trust stool
- How to reflect on your Trust levels with your significant relationships in a way you can work with
- Starting to diagnose your own trustworthiness as a leader
- Episode 8 : Building Trust
- Episode 28 : We Need to Talk About Conversations
- Episode 29 : Deepening Connections in Chaos