At a time when people are feeling increasing disconnection, this week I explore how to deepen connection.In this episode I explain:What Star Wars has to do with building connectionHow we often think we’re building connection when in fact we’re notHow our Tacit Wisdom is stronger than our intellectual knowledgeWhat to focus on to deepen connection…And ..our [...]
This week Ian discusses how to approach those Difficult Conversations. In this episode Ian explains:
- Why conversations are more difficult during a pandemic crisis
- How you need to get “Comfortable with Uncomfortable”
- How your Mindset influences the conversation outcome
- The opportunity in the Difficult
…And how – approached correctly – there is often an even better waySupport the show (https://flowukandireland.com/)
In this episode Ian explains how leadership impact is real, and really matters. Also:
- Leadership and the Law of Cause and Effect
- How the CEO is also the CCO (Chief Culture Officer)
- Leadership’s Great Underestimation
- The link between autocratic leadership and gun sales
- What 19th century detective novels have to do with Leadership
In this week's episode, Ian discusses a way of viewing leadership as a form of contribution, which differs from the conventional way of viewing leadership as somebody who is at the top of a hierarchy.
So, what is the leadership contribution?
Support the show (https://flowukandireland.com/)